Annandale - Sanitation Supervisor
Job Title: Sanitation Supervisor
Location: Annandale, MN
Type of Job: Full time, trial for hire.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 5pm to done. Must be willing and able to work on weekends as needed.
Pay: $15/hr. Depending on qualifications.
Transportation: This position is not located on the bus line. Applicant must have their own personal reliable transportation.
Custom food manufacturer specializing in Sandwich, Breakfast, and Dessert Categories seeking a Sanitation Supervisor.
The Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for cleaning the entire facility including: production areas, offices, break rooms, and outside areas. They will support, implement, and maintain food safety and quality practices. Supervisor will be responsible for completing job duties in a manner that supports all plant safety, food safety, quality, and environmental practices.Essential Job Functions
- Supervise sanitation staff; dismantles and sanitizes equipment while following Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow the 5-step cleaning and sanitizing method to the production area including but not limited to: floors, walls, tables, conveyors, containers, floor mats, carts, barrels and utensils.
- Determine detergent and sanitizer concentration before use; record chemical usage logs and take inventory.
- Air clean and wipe down non wash-down equipment, electrical cords, electrical boxes, motors, etc.
- Bag off electrical equipment prior to cleaning in order to prevent water damage.
- Mechanically inclined with abilities to operate high pressure hoses and disassemble production equipment.
- Cleaning the break room and office areas, which include but are not limited to: vacuuming the carpet, dusting, disposal of garbage, cleaning tables, chairs, microwaves, floors, countertops, bathrooms, etc.
- Removing all raw material and packaging waste from premises and dispose of it properly: use of pallet jack baler possible.
- Required to wear appropriate, personal protective equipment: rubber boots, chemical resistant jackets/coveralls, eye protection etc., as listed in the Safety Data Sheet.
- Perform daily Sanitation tasks and inspections and record all observations and tasks.
- Perform tasks on Master Sanitation Schedule at required intervals.
- Maintain and archive all sanitation records including training of sanitation employees.
- Report to operations manager on a daily basis for performance reports and additional assignments, report food safety and quality issues, and assist QA manager as needed.
- Comply with the SQF system procedures and policies as they relate to food safety and food quality plans.
- Follow and comply with GMP regulations as outlined in 21CFR110 Good Manufacturing Practices and 9CFR for Animal and Animal Products.
2 year degree preferred; minimum High School Diploma or (GED). Previous experience with sanitation in the food industry.Computer Skills:
Typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, etc.Math Ability:
Mathematical skills required to mix chemicals and understand swab results.Language Ability:
Must read and speak English. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group settings. Work Environment:
Ability to work in a refrigerated environment of 45-50 degrees.Physical Demands:
Must be physically able to perform the job duties, including extended periods of standing, bending, stooping, shoveling, sweeping, and repeatedly lifting up to 50 lbs.Note:
- A resume is required when applying.
- Ability to pass a clean background check for the last 7 years; traffic violations are not counted.
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at our Annandale office or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlastaffinginc.com. We do interviews Monday – Thursday from 8am -3pm or by appointment. If you have a resume available, be ready to submit it when you apply. When applying please provide proper documentation for E-Verify. If you are unsure of what acceptable forms of identification are you may find it at www.uscis.gov .
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 320-274-8000 or stop into our Annandale Atlas; 211 Elm St. Suite 200, Annandale, MN 55302