Annandale - Sanitation Tech
Job Title: Sanitation Tech
Location: Annandale, MN
Type of Job: Full time, trial for hire.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 5pm to Done.
Pay: $12.50/hr. depending on qualifications.
Transportation: This position is not located on the bus line. Applicant must have their own personal, reliable transportation.
Custom food manufacturer, specializing in Sandwich, Breakfast, Snack and Dessert Categories, seeking Sanitation Technicians. The sanitation techs are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing assigned work areas in the production facility, including offices, break room, and outside areas.
Positions available immediately!Essential Job Functions:
- Follow the 5-step cleaning and sanitizing method to the production area, including floors, walls, tables, conveyors, gaylord containers, floor mats, carts, barrels and utensils.
- Air clean and wipe down non wash-down equipment, electrical cords, electrical boxes, motors, etc.
- Bag off electrical equipment to prevent water damage.
- Mechanically inclined with abilities to operate of high pressure hoses, disassembly of production equipment.
- Cleaning the office area which includes vacuuming the carpet, dusting and disposal of garbage.
- Cleaning the break room area which includes cleaning tables, chairs, microwaves, floor, countertops, bathrooms and disposal of garbage.
- Removing all packaging garbage from premises and disposing of it properly.
- Required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment: rubber boots, chemical resistant jackets/coveralls, eye protection etc., as listed in the Safety Data Sheet.
- Perform daily sanitation tasks and inspections and record all observations and tasks.
- Report food safety and quality issues and assist QA/Sanitation Director as needed.
- Comply with the SQF system procedures and policies as they relate to food safety and food quality plans.
- Meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Follow and comply with GMP regulations as outlined in 21CFR110 for Good Manufacturing Practices and 9CFR for Animal and Animal Products.
Must read and speak English. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group settings. Work Environment:
Ability to work in a refrigerated environment, 45-50 degrees.Physical Demands:
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with attention to detail. While performing the duties of the job the employee is required to have good hand-eye coordination. Note:
- Ability to pass a clean background check for the last 7 years, traffic violations are not counted
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at our Annandale office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlastaffinginc.com. We do interviews Monday – Thursday from 8am -3pm, or by appointment. If you have a resume available be ready to submit it when you apply. When applying please provide proper documentation for E-Verify, if you are unsure of what acceptable forms of identification are you may find it at www.uscis.gov .
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 320-274-8000, or stop into our Annandale Atlas; 211 Elm St. Suite 200, Annandale, MN 55302