Job Title: Office Assistant/ HR Assistant.
Job Location/City: Clients located in Golden Valley.
ON BUS LINE: No.
Type of Job: Long Term, Trial to hire.
Hours/Days, Shifts, etc... 8:00am – 5:00pm with a 1:00 hour break.
Pay: $15.00 per hour for the first 60 days and $16.00 after completion of probationary period.
Short description of job duties: Provides administrative support to the ABM office. Manages the front desk responsibilities to include; answering phones, transferring calls, notifying office staff of incoming calls via Skype and/or email and/or phone, completing data entry, sorting the mail, preparing Fed Ex packages, scanning and faxing work comp paperwork, ordering supplies, and all other duties as needed.
· Organizes and files new hire paperwork, I-9s, LOA’s, and other sensitive documents in accordance with state and federal law.
· Retains and/or purges documents according to site and state specific guidelines.
· Processes leave administration paperwork, preparing LOA acknowledgements, updates, and denial letters for employee correspondence.
· Conducts data entry for Human Resources department. Entering new hire packets, employee change forms, and terminations into JDE.
· Enter first reports of injury into tracking software
· Translations from English to Spanish or vice versa
· Reception duties are primary focus.
· Completes all other tasks as requested.
Requirements: Detail oriented, ability to multitask and change direction while maintaining a high level of organization, ability to support multiple departments, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, Microsoft Office skills, managing processes, analyzing information, professionalism, problem solving, and verbal communication. Being on time for work and breaks is a must. Must have the ability to sit for long periods of time. Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred. 1-2 yrs. experience preferred but not required.
How to apply/who to call if questions:
Please apply in person at our Minneapolis office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com. If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply, and bring in your proper documents for E-Verify when you come in for your interview.
We accept applications MONDAY - FRIDAY from 9:30am-3:30pm, or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc., 102 East Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55408
If you would like to apply Online.
Follow the steps below:
If you would like to apply In Person.
Follow the steps below:
1. Download and print the forms below
2. Bring the completed forms to the selected location.
Any Questions please contact the location listed.
If you would like to save your application
Use the file below.
These forms are for in person use. You can print them out and fill out the required information and go to your location for submission.