Job title: Process Operator- Entry Level
Job Location: Rogers, MN
Type of Job: Full time, trial-to-hire permanent.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 2:00 -10:30 p.m.
Pay: $16.50 per hour.
To produce a variety of inks and ink intermediates by following standard operating procedures (SOP’s). Operator will carry out various tasks in the preparation, reaction and storage of a variety of products, using mixers, forklifts and other manufacturing equipment.
Batch processing includes charging material, processing batch, monitoring and recording data, loading, unloading and cleaning equipment, packaging product, maintaining a safe and orderly work area, assisting other production areas as needed.
. Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
· Must have good basic math skills.
· Must be able to work independently, and execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 50 pounds, work in extreme temperatures, indoors and out and be able to work any shift.
· Will come in contact with a variety of chemicals and chemical waste products, some of which can be hazardous.
· Must become thoroughly knowledgeable in the process of producing a quality batch and must be able to troubleshoot any issues that occur during the process.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all SOPs associated with the process.
· Daily housekeeping of area and all equipment.
· Maintain an acceptable attendance record which will be monitored continuously.
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at our Rogers office, or you can apply on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com . If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply and bring in your proper documents for E-Verify when you come in for your interview.
We accept applications Monday - Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm, or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing Inc. – Rogers
13785 Rogers Drive #108
Rogers MN, 55374
If you would like to apply Online.
Follow the steps below:
If you would like to apply In Person.
Follow the steps below:
1. Download and print the forms below
2. Bring the completed forms to the selected location.
Any Questions please contact the location listed.
If you would like to save your application
Use the file below.
These forms are for in person use. You can print them out and fill out the required information and go to your location for submission.