Shakopee - Welder
$16-$20 per hour DOQ - If interested please send your resume with expected pay.
1. Sets up electrode wire per procedure to prepare welding equipment for operation.
2. Positions and clamps workpieces together or assemble them in a jig or fixture.
3. Strikes arc and manually guides electrode or gun along weld line to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
4. Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
5. Cleans or degreases weld joint or workpiece using power equipment as needed.
6. Runs robotics in their cells as trained and required.
7. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.OTHER DUTIES:
1. Keeps work area clean, orderly and maintain a 5S schedule.
2. Required to fill out daily production sheets as well as the 5S metric boards for their specific cell.
3. Required to follow the Red Tag Procedures.
4. Required to accurately scan and record information in the Oracle inventory system per their processes.
5. Required to correctly identify and label parts for their specific area with correct quantity and location.
6. Perform critical to quality checks as required.
7. Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
8. Completes preventative maintenance and other duties as directed by Total Production Maintenance.
9. Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management. NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS:
· High School Diploma/Equivalent
· Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
·Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
·Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
·The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
· Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
·General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
Please apply in person at our Shakopee office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com/application
If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply.
We accept applications Monday - Friday 8 am – 4:30 pmAtlas Staffing Inc.
705 1st Ave E
Shakopee, MN 55379Phone: