Annandale - Production Operator/Medical Assembly
Job Title: Production Operator/Medical Assembly
Location: Dassel, MN
Type of Job: Full time, trial to hire
Hours & Pay:
- 1st Shift - Monday – Friday 6am -2pm $13.25/hr.
- 2nd Shift - Monday –Friday 2pm-10pm $14.25/hr.
- 3rd Shift - Sunday – Thursday 10pm-6am $14.75/hr.
- 4th Shift – Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6am to 6:30pm $13.25/hr.
- 4A Shift – Saturday, Sunday, Monday 6AM to 6:30PM $13.25/hr.
- 5Th Shift – Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6pm to 6:30pm $14.75
- 5A Shift – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6pm to 6:30pm $14.75
- If all three days are worked then you will be paid for 40hrs.
Transportation: This position is not located on the bus line. Applicant must have their own personal, reliable transportation.
Job Description: Contract Manufacturing Company, supporting the medical device community through laser micromachining and assembly. Its primary focus is on implantable medical devices and components. Currently seeking Production Operators for multiple shifts.
Production Operators are responsible for producing, monitoring, measuring and/or cleaning component parts from written and verbal instructions along with the operation of various laser machine processes, in a team environment with minimal supervision
Essential Job Functions
- Operator production equipment to produce component parts from work instructions and prints ensuring correct material, tooling, processes, programs and forms are being used
- Perform measurements using various types of measuring equipment
- Use microscope or visual equipment on a regular basis to visually inspect parts
- Inspect and monitor the quality of the parts produced per visual and dimensional requirements
- Perform basic daily preventative maintenance as required for production equipment
- Know and understand customer, statutory and regulatory requirements including implied
- Know and understand the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure the requirements are met
- Complete job-related paperwork, QHR, SPC charts, reports
- Know and follow all safety policies, procedures and practices including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) where required
- Keep facility clean and organized
- Recommend process improvements and changes for increased quality or efficiency
- Assist in training on production procedures and/or machines
- Monitoring process variables to produce acceptable product per work instructions and customer requirements
- Communicate clearly with other employees and function in a team environment
- Reads and complies with work instructions, set up sheets, and checklists
- Enters production information into the ERP system on a timely basis
- Accurately records and reports hours worked
- Maintains an organized work area (5S) to include workstations, equipment, walkways, and locker rooms
- Participates in the Operational Excellence Program
- Understands and complies with the Client professional competencies, company policies, and employee manual
- Adheres to all safety policies; includes wearing personal protective equipment when required
- Supports and complies with the company’s Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements
- Completes all other work duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements, Education & Experience (incl. KSA’s and certifications)
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow work instructions, standard operating procedures, and training documents and provide written documentation of the process
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Dexterity and hand and eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to take direction from the area manager
- Ability to collaborate and assist team members, provide input to the area lead, and attend and participate in meetings
- Ability to cross train in other areas of production when required
- Ability to work in a manufacturing setting, using basic hand tools, basic measurement equipment and production processes
- Good computer, written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Criteria & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
When applying for this position the following will be required:
- Updated Resume
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
How to Apply: Please apply in person at our Annandale office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlastaffinginc.com. Application hours are Monday through Thursday from 8am -3pm, or by appointment. When applying please provide proper documentation for E-Verify, if you are unsure of what acceptable forms of identification are you may find it at www.uscis.gov.
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 320-274-8000, or stop into our Annandale Atlas; 211 Elm St. W. Suite 200, Annandale, MN 55302