Annandale - Production Operators
Job Title: Production Operators
Location: Dassel, MN
Type of Job: Full time, trial to hire
Hours & Pay:
- 1st Shift - Monday – Friday 6am -2pm $12/hr.
- 2nd Shift - Monday –Friday 2pm-10pm $13.00/hr.
- 3rd Shift - Sunday – Thursday 10pm-6am $13.50/hr.
- 4th Shift - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6am-6pm $12.75/hr. + 4 hours differential pay, pending all three days are worked.
- 4A Shift – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6am-6pm $12.75/hr. + 4 hours differential pay, pending all three days are worked.
- 5th Shift – Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6pm -6am $13.50/hr. + 4 hours differential pay, pending all three days are worked.
- 5A Shift – Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6pm-6am $13.50/hr. + 4 hours differential pay, pending all three days are worked.
This position is not located on the bus line. Applicant must have their own personal, reliable transportation.
Contract Manufacturing Company, supporting the medical device community through laser micromachining and assembly. Its primary focus is on implantable medical devices and components. Currently seeking Production Operators for multiple shifts.
Production Operators are responsible for production equipment to produce component parts from work instructions and prints, insuring correct material, tooling, processes, programs and forms are being used. Working in a team environment with minimal supervision.Education/Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Not required, but preferred 3 to 5 of industrial experience. Ability to work with basic hand tools and various production processes. Ability to use microscope or visual aid equipment for long periods of time.Math Ability:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Ability to read a tape measure.Language Ability:
Must read and speak English. Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and computer correspondence.Physical Demands:
Ability to lift up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision and Depth perception. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.Note:
A Minnesota background check is required on any applicant applying for this position.
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at our Annandale office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlastaffinginc.com. We do interviews Monday – Thursday from 8am -3pm, or by appointment. When applying please provide proper documentation for E-Verify, if you are unsure of what acceptable forms of identification are you may find it at www.uscis.gov.
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 320-274-8000, or stop into our Annandale Atlas; 211 Elm St. Suite 200, Annandale, MN 55302